Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Clock strikes twelve, my glass slipper's in your hand, Prince.

Music: Aaron Carter - I'm all about you.

Yes, I'm here again, just to let my dearest baby have something to read (if he chances upon my blog any time soon).

Ah B, I'm sorry about yesterday and the night before that, maybe it was wrong of me to reply, wrong of me to call him back, wrong of me to even make a birthday card. But as I've said before, his past with me is something I hold dear, even if all that's left are the memories, but you, you're different. You're my present and my future and nothing can take that from me, at least nothing that I hope can. You're the one I want to be with right now, the only one I want to be with. Regardless of how my past has been like, it's called the past for a reason and there's no turning back, not any more, not with you around.

When I'm with you, I see a bright and shiny future that leaves no room for turning back, or even taking 2 glances at random strangers, even if they're hot. I mean it, and I'm not telling a lie, not to you at least. Babe, you're special to me, I know I'm not the most assuring girl that you've been with, but I know that I won't leave you, my heart stays with you, no matter where I go and what I do. I don't want this to seem just like another mushy and overrated post, but I just want to let you know that no matter what happens, Qing Hong, or any other guy for that matter, will never replace the place you take up in my heart, it's solely yours, Desmond Mah's.

I wish you'll know just how much I love you, then probably, you'll know that leaving you is something I can do, but I'll never even attempt, I don't want to die trying. I want to be where I am right now, in your arms day in and day out.

I'm all about you, I'm all about us.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...