Hello there

Instagram

Monday, September 29, 2008

Update.

Perhaps it's been my paranoia getting to me once again, yet thinking about it, it makes absolutely no sense at all.






I haven't been emotionally unstable, nor mentally deranged, I think I've been in a really good mood for the past few days, 'cuz I can't really recall anything much that has caused me to cry or to flare up.




Except, perhaps last night? But that's a different story, besides, I was sick with worry, so you can't hold it against me at all.







Bur honestly, I don't deserve all these bad dreams that have been plaguing me ever so recently, like twice to trice a week at least.











And the most recent one being last night, I can still vividly remember most of the details, though I won't go through a detail elboration of them, it's just about how Desmond left me, again.






All my bad dreams seem to revolve around him leaving and me losing him, and I wonder why.






Aw shucks, I don't care, 'cuz all these dreams just make me eben more determinant to hold on to what I've got.



I don't know what's the purpose of this post but since Desmond wanted me to come online to chat on MSN with him while he's working, I thought I'll come and do a quick update.



But.. I'm not getting very far.




Ah, who cares.














P/S: I'm having Subway for dinner tonight, betcha jealous(:

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...