Hello there

Instagram

Monday, September 15, 2008

Roses are red and violets are blue. Sugar is sweet but not as sweet as you.


An excerpt of what I wrote last night..


"It really hurts every time I feel like things have changed and I can't control where it's heading anymore.
Feel like everything's out of control, I just want to scream and the world stops so that I can rearrange a few things before continuing with life.
Every time I visualise me without you, I see myself walking thru' life aimlessly, tears streaming down.
You're important to me, far more than I'll like to admit.

Without you, it's like a fish without water, like a flower without sunlight, like living in a world with no air.

I'll never be able to let you know how much you mean to me.
All I can do is to hold you close, hoping my hug will speak the volumes I know words will never be able to.

I'll try to suppress the fear I feel every waking moment and even in my subconsciousness, 'cuz I don't want to live in a world where I can never learn to appreciate things the way they are.
I really hope I'll never be faced with the day you choose to turn your back against me and walk away.

I don't ever want to lose you."

Probably the road to trusting you will be long and hard, but I'm not afraid to take on this challenge.
I didn't trust you fully from the very start, this, you and I both know very well.
Maybe it's 'cuz I've been hurt far too many times to be able to learn to have faith in some one else besides my girl friends.
For even I, don't trust myself.
But for you, I'll try, I know that having trust is a must if we are to progress any further and as such, I'll learn.
Been lost in a world of my own for pretty long, it's time to step out and face the world and it's many wonders.
I believe in God for how can I not when I'm surrounded by everything that's created with such precise details that only He can notice.
One such wonder I'm thankful to have in my life is you, Desmond Mah.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...