Hello there

Instagram

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Never understand a love like you.

I didn't cry the day you moved away, didn't think that I would feel this pain, until I saw the stranger that was you.
Whatever happened to our innocence and the something that you said about being friends, tell me how, help me say the words out loud.

Could it be that nothing's gonna change, 'cause time has got a way of taking back everything you thought you had
Can you see the girl you used to be, the one I lost when I let go of you
Oh whatever happened to Mary Jane

I need to wake up from this state of mind, the situation is the same kind, I gotta get your memory out of my head
Would you catch me if I had to fall, would you even find the time for that at all, tell me how, help me say the words out loud

Could it be that nothing's gonna change, 'cause time has got a way of taking back everything you thought you had
Can you see the girl you used to be, the one I lost when I let go of you
Oh whatever happened to Mary Jane


'cause time has taken back everything I thought we had
Tell me how(Mary Jane), help me say the words out loud
Could it be, nothing's gonna change
'cause time has got a way of taking back everything you thought you had
Can you see the girl you used to be the one I lost when I let go of you
Oh whatever happened to Mary Jane, oh whatever happened to
Mary Jane

Recklessly, I thought that letting you go would still be the best choice among the rest.
Yet sitting back, I've realized that nothing beats being there with you while you held my hand.
Spent days that feel like minutes sitting beside you doing nothing at all, yet I'll never exchange all those moments for any thing in the world, there's no two ways about it.
I'll never be able to explain that smile that appears whenever your name comes up in a conversation, or the way you make me feel when I'm there in your arms, or even why I'm devoting my invaluable time that should be used on studying, with you.
You're the reason why my heart sings a love song when you're near, the reason why I know it's not me against the world, you're there.
I've always looked on at couples walking down the streets with a tinge of regret deep down 'cuz I know I'll never feel what they feel, like the whole world's nothing just because my significant other is there beside me and that's all that matters.
Now, there's no reason for me to feel that, I know you're the one I'll want to spend my days with.
When you stood beside me, just last night, I took a look at where we've come from, how far we've walked down this path that fate seems to push us on.
I sincerely say that I felt scared, not afraid of this path having an ending for even if there was one, I know it'll be a happily ever after for you're right there.
But afraid 'cuz I don't ever want the path to lead to a crossroad where we would have to take separte paths to continue, I can't imagine a day without you.
I'll not dare to say that you'll be the last one, but you'll certainly be the best one.
You're not one in a million for there're more than 2 billion people, neither are you once in a life time for there are different life times.
However, you're definitely the only one for me.

Though I'll never understand why you'll never say you love me.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...