Hello there

Instagram

Monday, September 8, 2008

Look at this photograph, everytime I do it makes me laugh. How did our eyes get so red, and what the hell is on Joey's head

Yesterday, met Sweetie at school area then accompanied her while she got her hair cut.
She left to met TF while I bus-ed to baby's house to accompany him.
He's such an ass, say what meet his friends 'cuz very long never meet up with them already, in the end also cancel -.-
Went to buy his lunch, then slacked at his house for a while before he and his brother went for their run.
The usuals, then to Hougang Mall for dinner, I had a craving for LJS.
He was really cute, 'cuz I went to the toilet to wash my face as I was feeling rather sleepy and when I got back, he had helped me squeeze out the tomato and tartar sauce, not to mention, cutting up my chicken 'cuz I have a tendency to make things fly off.
Finished then bus-ed home as there wasn't anything worth seeing in Hougang Mall.


Today, I can safely say that I think being in school's a relative waste of time, except when it's recess or lunch, then it's a satisfying experience to stuff my face with food to stop my stomach from growling.
Damn, lessons are super boring and I haven't done any of my holiday homework whatsoever except my 4 SS essays which I did only 'cuz baby was studying with me(I was at his house).
Didn't do my English Summary, my Ahmad Ibrahim A Maths paper, Physics TYS- oh wait, I did it.

And I didn't know that the Mock Exam we had after school today was A Maths.
I fully thought it was E Maths and thus, didn't study for it, and I can safely say that I can kiss at least 20 marks good bye 'cuz I left it all blank, including a graph question which costed me a fxcking 11 marks.
The points weren't even straight and I couldn't even draw a "best-fit line" 'cuz out of the 6 points I had, I can only join any 2 at one time, which is like shit.
If it wasn't for the disjointed points, I could have scored full marks for that question, no problem.

Took 112 to Kovan 'cuz I accompanied Gloria on the bus and while waiting for it, Qing Hong messaged me.
He said I looked skinny, what an unexpected compliment, especially during this period of time where I've been feeling rather fat.
I know, I know, when I say I'm fat, I tend to get rolling eyes diverted to me, but still, that doesn't mean I cannot feel fat even if I'm not.
But I think my appetite has grown somewhat smaller, is that a good thing?

Anyway, I'm off to do some more Maths, got to start catching up on lost time which is apparently like 2 months or something?
Moreover, there's only 42 more days to that big fat lovable O.


Every memory of looking out the back door, I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor. It's hard to say it, time to say it. Goodbye, goodbye. Every memory of walking out the front door, I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for. It's hard to say it, time to say it. Goodbye, goodbye.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...