Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, August 21, 2008

When I'm alone I see your face. It guides me to my place of fate.

♥If he’s the first thing you think of when you wake up, the only thing you think of when you’re awake, & the last thing you think of when you sleep, then he is really something special.

Well baby, you're all of the above :)

Never thought it would be possible to miss some one as much as I missed you today.
Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you've seen them. Or the amount of time since you've talked. It's about that very moment when you're doing something & wishing they were right there with you.
Feel like I've wasted the whole of today for a day without you by my side, is a day not well spent at all.
Boy, you're one of the reasons why I never regret letting the walls around my heart down.
Seemingly, it all started because you were someone I could tell my thoughts to.
Never guessed that it would turn out this way.
I guess I just never thought anyone would ever make me smile, laugh, and capture my heart as fast as you have.
Known you for less than a month, yet some how, if you ask what I see in my future, my answer would be, "You."
We may come from different backgrounds, hang around different people, be from totally different worlds even.
But there's a reason why God allowed us to meet, and maybe that reason's love.
Too soon to tell, but I know you're someone I can never ever be able to replace.
Maybe you're the one that my heart has been waiting for all these while.
All the previous were all just tests set to prepare me for what is to come.
Now that I've found what I've been looking for all these years, it's only a matter of time before I'll be able to finally say I've got it.
It's up to you, the question's not unknown.

If some one were to ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder and hold you close to me and answer with a smile: "Like this!" :)

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...