Hello there

Instagram

Saturday, August 30, 2008

That's why I love you.


From the moment I met you
I just knew you'd be mine
You touched my hand
And I knew that this was gonna be our time

I don't ever wanna lose this feeling
I don't wanna spend a moment apart

'Cause you bring out the best in me
Like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side
And that's why I love you

Every day that I'm here with you
I know that it feels right
And I've just got to be near you
Every day and every night

And you know that we belong together
It just had to be you and me

'Cause you bring out the best in me
Like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side,
And that's why I love you

Blue's Best in me.


Yesterday
Had 2 hours worth of A Maths then to the hall for teachers day celebration.
Personally, I find this year's celebration better than that of previous years.
Especially Dominic's beat-boxing, still the best among the rest, so is the lyrics they came up with.
Went shopping with Audrey and Ming Ting to Hougang Mall for lunch before heading to Bugis with MT.
Surprisingly, we were done by around 2 plus and then I went home while she went to find Lee Yang.
Reached home at 4.30 and collapsed into bed immediately, only to wake up at 5 plus 'cuz baby called me.
Rushed through my shower and went to find him at the play ground before going back to Hougang to get my hair cut.

OMG, like fxck :(
They chopped off my tail, no wonder my hair's so damn short right now.
Plus now it's thin, there goes my "thick" hair :\
Regret cutting my hair but what's done, is already done.
No point whining on and on about it :(

After that went back to Hougang Mall for baby's dinner and then we took 80 to Punggol park and walked one round(almost) around the whole park before sitting down on one of the benches at the water side.
It was a beautiful night, with splendid weather.

Baby sent me home afterwards and I accompanied him on the phone while he went home.

Joelle said I'm emo.
|

Joelle Lim.



Lim Zi En, Joelle Lim.


Joan Chia, Sun Ying.









HEEHEE, going to meet baby and head to Suntec :)

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...