Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Love like you and me.






Gathering went pretty well, only a handful of people turned up and that made things seem more.. easier.
Only Man Ting, Serene, Rachel, Audrey, Say Cheong, Qing Chang, Ken Foo, Eric, Ken Young, Li Zhong and Ms Lim turned up.
We went to some Chinese restuarant near Defu Lane and it was full of seafood.
But it wasn't so bad 'cuz I had Audrey to eat my prawns for me :)
After that just headed home and I had to wait almost 30 minutes for the bus to come, damn.


Baby's working and he's not back yet :\
Sucks when he's working 'cuz he can't accompany me.
But today's worst 'cuz his phone doesn't have much battery life left and so he didn't message me for the whole night.

Miss him, miss him, miss himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :(


Heehee, but still..

Baby,


I love you (:

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...