Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

One step at a time

When you can't wait any longer but there's no end in sight
When you need to find the strength it's the faith that makes you stronger
The only way you get there, is one step at a time


All in all, I've got almost all of my results back and I'm rather fine with most of them actually. Except for my combined science. So angry! I could have gotten A1 for it lorh. But Physics Paper 2 and practical pulled my overall marks down, fxck :( English was pretty well done though and my Maths has improved by quite a lot. Well, A Maths from a F9 to D7. E Maths from E8 to C5. Though they aren't really impressive but still, it's the fact that I've made an improvement that counts! :)

Was supposed to meet favourite boy(Desmond) at 7 but damn, I only met up with him at 8. Here's why:

Had lit remedial after school. Was supposed to be from 3.15 to 4.15 and we were supposed to continue watching the show "Shakespear in love" but the Conference Room in which we were supposed to watch the show in was taken and would only be free at 4. So damn, we had to push back the show. It was supposed to end at 5.30 but then some how it ended at 6 instead. And Mr Cheng continues analysing the show all the way 'til 6.30.

So I ponly reached home at 7 which was the initial time I was supposed to meet him. So in the end by the time I've finished bathing and all that it was around 7.30 and reached Hougang CC at 8. Went to Hougang Mall and went for the last session of ear check up and it hurt like fxck again. But it's the last session! No more ^^V

Had KFC for dinner after damn long and took 80 home. Sat at the play ground again 'til 11 plus and just watched him play his PSP and talked. Nothing much happened today actually.

But I'm pretty proud of the fact that I didn't take a nap again today! That's 2 days in a row and I am so happy with that fact. Though I did get a little grumpy in the afternoon as the lit lesson ended so late. 2hr15mins later than it was supposed to ok! >:(

Hey boy, am I the one you want to be with from now 'til the end? Will you be the one who'll be standing by my side through the ups and the downs? Or will you decide to stay through the happiness and hide through the sadness..

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...