Hello there

Instagram

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What you got.

♥Cause you're sweeter than apple pie
Everything that you want you got
Girl you know that you need to stop
Most beautiful thing in sight
Always takin' on the spotlight
Always in the club lookin' hot
Girl you know that you need to stop

Splendid day today, I'm rather proud of Physics Paper 2 marks. Considering the fact that I didn't study for my prelims, that's really great. But I can't say much about my Chinese and Literature. One word "Fxck" says it all but I'll try harder for my Os, I promise. History was rather ok 'cuz I passed at the very least. I haven't been passing my humanities since last year so yeah, I'm happy with the results I got.

Joelle today so cute. She went with most of the Volleyball guys to Sentosa yesterday and the whole lot of them got sun burnt real bad on their shoulders. So today, Audrey and I had a superb time smacking them all on their backs and giving them pats on their shoulders. It's really funny to see them wincing in pain. :D Fun to the max, no kidding. And now I'm sitting beside a bangalah in class, damn :)

Went with girlfriend to Hougang mall after school to Popular and just walked around. Bus-ed home and walked from the bus stop home in the rain. If only I wasn't carrying my school bag or wearing school shoes I would have loved to stroll back home but oh well.

Tell me, if I were to ask you what do you see in your future, will your answer be "you"? Will you tell me that you'll be the one who waits for me to open my heart and then tell me that you'll be the one who will be there in the end? I don't want to make the same mistake I've made so many times in this year alone. "Once bitten, twice shy." Yet I've never learnt from my mistakes at all. Joelle says I should wait and see, 'cuz if you manage to really wait all the way, that shows that you must be true. Really?

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...