Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Random thoughts.

I've been thinking of many random thoughts lately, none of which are really good if I do say so myself. It's funny 'cuz I thought with Alca gone, I wouldn't have much left to think of. After all I did say that matters of the heart could wait 'til the end of my Os then say. But yet, I've realized that it would be really silly if I really did leave everything 'til then for instead of facing one problem at a time, I'll be facing all at one short.

Like what if she asks you back and blah blah. What if some other girl comes into your life, will you fall for her too? I mean I know you'll just say that I'm thinking too much and all, but am I really? I don't think so. "We're just friends" as you've put it so many times. So maybe it's time I gave that sentence some respect and start treating you like an actual friend instead of something more.

For if anything were to happen, that will only be after my Os. Which will end in approximately.. 3 months later? That's a long time and a thousand and one things can happen in these period. So why should I care so much right?

But some times, you've been giving me mixed signals and all my receivers are getting screwed up. It's not your fault for you yourself may not even know what you want. Neither do I, to be honest. But it's just that I'd really like to know where things are heading. I always do, just that I never get my answer. That sucks.

Argh, forget it, this is a rubbish post.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...