Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Moment of truth.


♥Say hello to my favourite boy, Desmond baby :)


I don't want this moment to ever end
Where every thing's nothing without you
I'll wait here forever just to, to see you smile
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you

Through it all, I made my mistakes
I stumble and fall, but I mean these words

I want you to know
With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul
I'll hold on to this moment you know, 'cause I'd bleed my heart out to show
And I won't let go

Thoughts read unspoken, forever in doubt
Pieces of memories fall to the ground
I know what I didn't have so, I won't let this go
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you

All the streets where I walked alone, with nowhere to go
I've come to an end

I want you to know
With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul
I'll hold on to this moment you know, 'cause I'd bleed my heart out to show
And I won't let go

In front of your eyes, it falls from the skies
When you don't know what you're looking to find
In front of your eyes, it falls from the skies
When you just never know what you will find (what you will find)

I don't want this moment to ever end
Where everythings nothing without you

I want you to know
With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul
I'll hold on to this moment you know, 'cause I'd bleed my heart out to show
And I won't let go (I want you to know)
With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul
I'll hold on to this moment you know, 'cause I'd bleed my heart out to show
And I won't let go

Sum 41's With me :)

Well, it's been 2 days since I last blogged but it seems to be much longer some how.
There's nothing much worth mentioning going on in my life but I just have this one issue to get off my chest.
Hell, it's pissing me off.

Firstly, get this straight, I don't bloody need you to take care of me.
I can take care of myself pretty well without needing the both of you to care any more.
Had enough of you butting into my affairs when I never asked for either your opinions, nor advice.
You can give your opinions freely, but why do it behind my back?
Why don't you fxcking tell it into my face?
Since you think your opinions are always right and mine are always wrong, and you think that I'm heading down the road of no return, then don't fxcking care about what I do at all.
Don't contradict yourselves each and every time, I've suffered enough shit from you.

When I just entered Secondary school and was hurled with friendship and relationship problems, I just needed some one to ask how my day had been whenever I reached home, drained from a day's affairs.
But you two never did.
Whenever I needed a hug and a listening ear, or just wanted some one to realize that my life's going horribly wrong.
You two never did.

All you did was to focus all your attention on my brother and sister, assuming that I can handle my life perfectly well, without needing any care, love or concern from the both of you.
Oh, how goddamn wrong you were.

I bloody needed some one to care all those years back.
But no, you two didn't give a flying fxck.
Now that I've learnt that I can no longer trust you two to support my decisions and stand by my side whenever I needed someone to believe in me, you suddenly realize that you have this daughter of yours too.
That Yi Wei wasn't the only daughter you had.
But it's too little too late. (:

I've learnt the hard way that I have to cope with everything by myself, that I can not seek solace in any of you.
Learnt to stand on my own two feet, I don't need you two to support my physically or emotionally.
It's too late to try controlling me.
You had your chance all those years back, yet you, like every other, never realized it until it was too late and I don't need you any more.
I won't walk back on the same path I've came from, I'll never let you two step back into my life, ever since you walked out.
I tried to, but you two never appreciated it.
I opened up to you, letting you know what was going on in my life, my innermost thoughts.
Did you appreciate it, hell no.
You criticised my every move, calling me stupid, dumb for making the choices I made.

Well, now that you're trying to control me again, damn you, I won't allow you to.
Not anymore.

You had your chances, I gave you two.
Once bitten, twice shy indeed, yet I gave you a second chance, so don't ask for more.

And fxck, if you have any bloody thing to say about me, stop saying it to my brother, or sister.
Tell it to ME, CHENG YI QING.
Not Cheng You Kai, or Cheng Yi Wei.
ME.

Dammit, call yourselves parents, stop making me laugh.


On a brighter note, I met baby yesterday.
He came to school to pick me up!
So he accompanied me to Hougang to make my bus concession pass and then we decided to come home first.
* was being a big fxck so we decided to leave after I've finished bathing and so we headed to Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre(some u-lu place) and I almost got my tongue pierced but decided against it at the last minute 'cuz the people working at the tattoo shop freaked me out.
In the end decided to postpone to Monday and we'd get his friend(who helped him pierced too) to pierce mine.
Omgggggggggg, hope I can stop freaking out and be able to endure throughout the process :\

So we took a bus to Compass instead and had Yoshinoya for dinner.
It's been absolutely ages since I last ate there?
Walked around Compass and headed to Courts to see fridges!
Damn, the fridge that I want costs 3999$ but who cares, it's not like I'll be buying it within the next 10 years.

After that we just walked aimlessly around and ended up taking a bus back to my house and just slacked at the playground.
Home around 11 and accompanied baby on the phone 'til he's home and then collapsed into dream land.













I love Desmond :)

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...