Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

UK & Canary Islands Travelogue | Last few days in London

On our second to last day in London (and in the UK), we decided to spend it in Oxford Street because Oxford Street is quickly becoming my favourite place to shop at. Almost every single brand and shop you want to shop at can be found in Oxford Street and they are so conveniently located in a small area so they are easy to get to as well.



We met up with Auntie Sau and the kids and we came across a mini car show (I think) and there were a lot of fancy sports cars and sports bikes around. We just took a quick peek and then hurried off because it was drizzling and none of us wanted to stand in the cold. Also, there were loads of people around so we couldn't really see what was going on, we could only hear the roar of the engines but I did manage to snap a few pictures of some cars I saw around.


For dinner, we headed to Chinatown (again). I didn't manage to take a photo of the place we visited but I am pretty sure if you head to Chinatown, you'll be able to get decent Chinese food there.


The next day (our last day), we woke up to bright blue skies which is something you never take for granted here in the UK although I do so in Singapore.


Once again, we met up with the Wongs and had dimsum for lunch before our flight. Yes, I am hugely aware that we always have Chinese when we are with the Wongs but we are Chinese people after all.


After we were done with lunch, we basically went back to the hotel to pick our luggages up and then we went to the airport to grab a quick bite before our flight back.


It was a really good trip and I fell absolutely in love with the UK on this trip. I have been to the UK a few times in the past when I was a lot younger but I don't remember much about those trips that I made because I was probably too young. But this trip as an adult made me really realise just how much I loved being there. I am dying to visit the UK with SH one day because I think he's going to love it just as much as I do. But till then, I hope you've enjoyed all the travelogues from my UK & Canary Islands trip! x

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...