Hello there

Instagram

Monday, August 8, 2016

JB with friends


I don't know about you but something about crossing over the causeway and entering Malaysia makes me a very happy girl. I don't go in very often but one night, the four of us decided to head in for a late dinner and desserts afterwards. We found ourselves walking around a night market, kind of like what you see in Pratunam Market in BKK, and we grabbed food at an Indian food eatery before heading to Cafe Roost for froyo.

The froyo was pretty good, slightly sour and very light. But I found a random bit of onion in it which left a rather nasty taste in my mouth. The kiwi served on top wasn't really nice but the strawberries were pretty good. For RM9.90 per cup, they weren't exactly very cheap, but the ambience of the plae and the company I was in more than made up for the froyo. It was a great night, with great people and nothing makes me happier than nights like this.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...