Hello there

Instagram

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Product Empties #3


I'm back with yet another empties post! It's been a while since I last did one but now I have collected another 10 products so I thought it is time to do another one.

So firstly, I finished my Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam. I thought it was a decent face wash, it didn't dry out my skin, it removes makeup really well and it smells great. I enjoyed using this but probably won't repurchase it because there are so many other cleansers that are waiting for me to try them out.


Next up is the Innisfree Green Tea Pure Cleansing Water. I like how affordable it is and you get a really big bottle of cleansing water as well. It's gentle on the skin, removes makeup really well for a cleansing water and it doesn't dry out my skin as well. The only down side is that it does leave a sticky feeling on the skin after using it so you'll definitely have to rinse it off with water but always double cleanse guys! Double cleansing is important to make sure you get off all the icky makeup and dirt from your pores.


Oh my word, I didn't like this one bit. This is the Anti-frizz Treatment Wax with Argan Oil from Watsons. It's basically a hair mask for your hair and I really didn't like it. The texture felt weird, it didn't do much for my hair. The only thing I can really say about it was that it was really affordable and you really get a good amount of the product because the tub is huge. But no I will definitely not be repurchasing this. I don't even know how I managed to finish it up to be honest.


This hair mask, on the other hand, was great. My friends recommended the brand TRESemme to me when we were browsing the shelves in Watsons in Bangkok and they bought a few of the hair masks to try so I thought I would too. The first one I tried was the Platinum Strength formulation and I really liked it! I wouldn't say it did increase the strength of my hair but my hair always felt amazingly smooth and tangle free whenever I used this.


This bad boy took me forever to finish but I did end up liking it in the end. I went through phases of liking this product and then not liking it that much and then liking it in the end. The Wonder Pore Freshner from the brand Etude House is great for when it's nearing that time of the month and my face gets more spotty. It helps to calm down my spots and it helps to control sebum as well. But I usually avoid this when my face is in a dry phase because it is slightly drying on the skin.


The Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock has been my holy grail sunblock for so many years. It's a lot bigger than normal sunblocks so it lasts a lot longer, it has a very mild fragrance, doesn't irritate my skin, isn't greasy and it doesn't leave a white cast. I would have continued repurchasing this sunblock if it wasn't for the fact that I wanted to try something new.


I have had this Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask for so long because I stupidly got the big tub and I have to say that while I like what the mask does, I didn't like the texture of it. I did a review on this so you can check out what I had to say but basically, this mask gives me an impression of a dried out clay mask, and that's how I felt since I opened it for the first time. It doesn't blend properly at all. Maybe I just got a bad tub but I won't be repurchasing this.


The First Essence from Nature Republic is a decent essence if you're looking for a cheaper alternative to the IOPE one. Personally, I still prefer the IOPE because I feel that it does more for my skin than this one but this does make my skin feel softer and it isn't sticky at all so that's great. That being said, I probably won't be repurchasing this because there are so many other ones to try in the market.


If you're looking for a physical scrub that's pretty gentle for your face, then the Innisfree Green Barley Clear Scrub is probably the one for you. I'm a huge lover of the facial scrubs from St Ives but I thought I would try something new so I got this whilst I was in Korea and I have to say that I like it quite a lot. It's a lot less harsh than the St Ives scrubs and it leaves my skin feeling super soft and clean.


I also finished my hugeass tub of Vaseline. I've been using this for YEARS and I am finally done with it. Both the labels on the front and back have long dropped off and I probably should have thrown this away before I finished it because of how long I've been using it for but either way, I am done with this. It was great when my face was peeling, and when my lips were feeling dry like the Sahara Desert. I love Vaseline.


And that's all folks! I do have quite a few items that I'm already done with so you may see another product empties post sooner rather than later. Keep your eyes peeled! Thank you so much for reading! x

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...