Hello there

Instagram

Monday, May 30, 2016

Waitrose Haul


Don't you just love buying items, especially when they are on sale? Waitrose was having a buy 3 for the price of 2 on their beauty items and I managed to snag a few great deals, even if I do say so myself. I didn't buy much but if you're interested to find out what I got, please carry on reading.

My hair was an absolute mess when I was overseas because the air was a lot drier there than back home. My hair was a frizzy mess and was permanently filled with static. Also, long hair tends to be a lot harder to maintain than short hair, so I got myself 2 different hair oils to try, macadamia oil and argan oil.

I also got myself 2 hand creams and 2 body butters in different scents because they were so reasonably priced and smelt amazing. Have you seen packaging this lovely for house brand items in Singapore before? I know I haven't. I hope you enjoyed this little haul post, and there's more to come so keep your eyes peeled if you're interested to see what else did I get on my travels!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...