Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, May 26, 2016

TK Maxx Haul


TK Maxx is an amazing place if you want to stock up on bath and body items. I got so many items for a fraction of their original prices and it makes me so happy to know that I've basically got my bath and body items for the next year all settled. I haven't heard of any of the brands before but I can only imagine that they retail for at least 50% more expensive than what they were priced.

I mainly got soap bars and body butters and all of them smelled incredible, I can't wait to finish my current items so I can finally start using all these amazing products. If you're ever in the UK, be sure to check out TK Maxx. I can't guarantee that everything there is worth purchasing but it is a treasure throve if you spend enough time digging.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...