Hello there

Instagram

Monday, February 22, 2016

Sanpoutei Ramen


W Soup Tonkotsu Ramen with flavoured soft-boiled egg ($17) 

 Rich Tori x Miso Ramen with flavoured soft-boiled egg ($17)

Rich Tori x Spicy-Miso Ramen with flavoured soft-boiled egg ($18) 

Niigata Shoyu Ramen with flavoured soft-boiled egg ($15) 

 Sanpoutei Deep Fried Spring Chicken with Oroshi Yuzu Ponzu Sauce $8.50

Sanpoutei Ramen
Address:
| 253 Holland Ave, #01-01 Singapore 278982 |


Being friends with people who are perpetually busy, and also, being a really busy person myself, I hardly ever have time to meet up with these people. We even rarely see each other at work, what with clashing schedules and 2 of them being overseas till recently. So it was a rare occasion to meet up with all these amazing people so when Keanna was in town, we set a date and went for ramen (because I was craving ramen for the past 2 weeks). Of course, Rajah wanted to be the only guy because that's how he rolls (I kid, or am I?)

Sanpoutei Ramen, located conveniently at Holland Village, was really good and I wished I had a larger appetite just so I could have finished the whole bowl. I ordered the Rich Tori x Miso Ramen (I always order miso ramen if they have it on the menu) and although it was a tad too salty for my liking, it was really good.




No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...