Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Nando's



I really love meeting my family for dinner because I find that although all of us still stay together, we don't really get to spend undivided time with each other because we're often doing our own things even if we're all at home. Mum wanted to try out the Nando's in Singapore so we went over to Nex to have some peri-peri chicken. 

We got the Jumbo Platter to share and it comes with 2 whole chickens and 5 large sides. For our chicken we got one in mild and the other in lemon and herb (they gave us a "hot" one instead but we didn't bother pointing it out to them or exchanging it). For the sides, we opted for garlic bread, coleslaw, spicy rice, PERI wedges and grilled veg. It was a good meal and although I wouldn't say that Nando's peri-peri chicken is to-die-for, it's pretty decent and I like it.

Nando's
Address:
| #B1-41 Nex, 23 Serangoon Central, Singapore 556083 |

1 comment:

Micheal Alexander said...

Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Mark Rosenzweig

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...