Hello there

Instagram

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Nana's Green Tea & Llaollao


 Karaage Chicken Sushi Roll (8 pc $12.80)


Salmon & Maguro Chirashi Don ($15.80) 

Tori Soboro Don ($13.80) 

Unagi Don ($16.80) 

Chicken Karaage Curry Udon ($13.80) 


Somewhere near the mid of January, the girls and I met up because Keanna and Vanessa are finally in the same country as the rest of us! Also, we haven't met up in months and it was really good to spend time catching up with all of them at one go (although I actually see them pretty often individually at work).

We had a lovely dinner at Nana's Green Tea which is pretty much my go-to place to have dinner at whenever I meet anyone at Dhoby Ghaut area. Because we were celebrating a belated birthday for Vanessa, we found ourselves at Llaollao where Kerrie and Alicia sneaked over to BreadTalk to buy bread to ask for a candle and we stuck it onto the yoghurt before singing Vanessa a birthday song.

It was a good night although the time spent with them was way too short.

I vlogged down the date (although I didn't do a very good job because I forgot to vlog most of the night haha). Enjoy the video!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...