Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

A'pieu, Banila Co, Bioderma, Care Zone, It's Skin, Mamonde, Peripera, Tony Moly Haul

This is the last haul post from my Korea trip and it is basically from a bunch of brands where I bought only a few items from and thus do not warrant a whole post on the brand. 


I bought these 2 perfumes from a store in Hongdae (I can't remember what the store's name was) but these 2 perfumes were insanely cheap. I think they were probably $5-$10 per bottle only? And they smell amazing as well. They are from the brand W. Dressroom New York and I got one in 45 Morning Rain and 46 Pure Lily. Can't wait to start using these 2 scents.


Bioderma has been taking the world by storm and every one is raving about how effective it is at removing makeup so I got a bottle to try because it is so much cheaper in Korea than it is in Singapore and they had a free mini bottle of it as well.


Another cleansing balm that has been taking over the world is the Clean It Zero from the brand Banila Co. My sister snagged one for herself and so did I.


I've never tried products from A'pieu before but I fell in love with 2 of their Pastel Blushers and I got them in the shades WH01 and VL01.


I've also heard good things about the Jasmine Cleansing Oil and I picked it up as well. Can't wait to give this a whirl!


I've finished the two boxes of Care Zone Clarifying Spot Patch and I feel that they are a really convenient way to cure pimples especially if you want to keep your spots free from more bacteria so I picked up another two more. They were really cheap, 2 boxes for only 5,000 KRW. Also, I like how they are transparent. A lot of the acne patches here in Singapore are all skin coloured and the shade just doesn't match my skin at all so they stick out like a sore thumb.


Oh my word, It's Skin Power 10 Formula Effectors are my all time favourite serums ever. I finished my VC Effector quite a while ago and I was so sad about it so I knew I had to get 2 more of it for myself so I don't run out any time soon. I picked out 2 new ones to try as well because I wanted to see if there were other serums from the range that were good as well. I got the CO Effector which is for collagen and the GF Effector which is for hydration.


I picked out another stick eye shadow and it is the Color Longwear Shadow Stick from the brand A'pieu in the shade BE02.


From the brand Mamonde I got the Floral Hydro Mist for days when I need a boost of moisture but I have makeup on my face, and the Lotus Micro Mild Foam because I heard really good things about how it is really gentle on the skin but helps suck out impurities from the pores like no other. They had a buy 1 get 1 free by the way that is why I got 2 of each product.


From the brand Peripera, I got 3 lip products. Like I need more lippies right haha. I got the Rouge Pang in the shades RD04, OR05 and RD09. I've never tried Peripera's products before either.


The very last item I got was from Tony Moly and it is the Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in the shade 06. I just had to get this because it is sooo cute. The cap has a bunny face printed on it and it has bunny ears on it as well.


And this concludes the end of all my haul posts from Korea. I hope that it has been fun for you to poke around and see what I got because I love seeing other people's hauls and finding out what they got.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...