Hello there

Instagram

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Missha Haul


Missha is one of those brands which I have never really tried before because I didn't do much research on their products before. But my sister has raved about their Time Revolution Essence and I have heard how their Time Revolution range is a dupe for Estee Lauder's Advance Night Repair range so I really wanted to try both of the products for myself.

The first item featured here was actually a free gift and it is the Snail Moisture Soap. I'll add this to my list of facial cleansers just that this is a bar soap, not a cleansing foam. I have never tried bar soaps on my face before but why not try something new?


The only make up product I got from Missha is the Soft Blending Stick Blusher in the shades #4 Pecan Brown and #6 Sugar Glam. Once again, adding this to my stash of contours and highlighters.


I'm not actually sure whether I bought this or whether it was part of the set I bought but I got the Time Revolution Clear Toner here. I've never tried any part of the TR range before so I'm hoping that this toner will boost the effects of the other products from the range.


This is the product I talked about earlier! The Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Intensive. I have tried the IOPE essence and I really loved it. I'm currently using The First Essence from Nature Republic and after that, this will be the next essence I use. I'm really hoping that this essence and the Nature Republic one will be good because the IOPE one was pretty expensive. What for pay a higher price if you can get the same quality and same effects from a cheaper product right?


I got the Flower Bouquet Cleansing Cream (Maylily) to see if it works well as a makeup remover. I'm halfway done with my Green Tea Cleansing Water from Innisfree so maybe I'll try this next!


The saleslady in the shop recommended the Time Revolution Immortal Youth Blue Essence to me if I wanted something that helped to keep the skin youthful and supple and they had a set with free creams from the same range so I decide to take the plunge and bought it for myself to try. I really hope it's worth the price and that my skin doesn't react badly to this essence!


This is the Time Revolution Immortal Youth Cream that came with the essence. As I slowly approach my mid twenties, prevention of the first signs of ageing is becoming more important to me and I have been on the look out for products which help with that. I know I am not old by any one's standards but anti-ageing products are definitely on my radar these days.


The Time Revolution Borabit Ampoule was a free gift when I purchased the essence and my sister also said it was pretty good. I have never really tried ampoules before so I hope it won't be too rich for my skin and cause break outs.


Missha is definitely one of the newer brands to my skincare stash and I have never tried any of their products before but I know a lot of people who love this brand so I hope it will work well for me as well! It also helps that Missha is one of the brands which we actually have in SG so if any of these products become holy grails for me, I can just repurchase them from the store instead of waiting for my next trip to Korea.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...