Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Everything With Fries

Last month, we hosted a surprise birthday celebration for SH and Renyi. Hui Ping and I told them that we were only having dinner with them but we secretly got all the friends to wait for us at Everything With Fries and we brought the boys there to surprise them. 

It was really amazing to see them both so surprised because they didn't suspect a single thing at all. The look on their faces was worth a whole week of planning and coordinating. 



Everything With Fries
Address:
| 40 Lor Mambong, Singapore 277695 |

After that, we headed over to Wilson's canvas warehouse to play some beer pong. I've never played beer pong before so it was pretty fascinating to play it, although it did take a really long time to clear the cups.


It was a really good time spent with friends even though I slept the whole of the next day away because I'm not good with late nights anymore. If I'm out past 2am, my body suffers the whole of the next day and I literally need to sleep for one whole day before I can function normally again. I'm only 23 and I feel like an old lady already.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...