Hello there

Instagram

Monday, December 7, 2015

The Saem Haul


Now, I have never used products from The Saem before, besides my disastrous experience with their tea tree sheet mask. To be fair though, my skin doesn't react well to tea tree sheet masks. I tried the one from Etude House and my face peeled like crazy the very next day. But! I have heard good things about their urban eco harakeke range so when I ventured into the store, a few other bits and bobs attracted my attention so I went on a mini haul.

One of the first items that drew my attention were these Light Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++. The main reason why they attracted my attention was the fact that they were going at 2 for 10,000KRW. It's insanely cheap for sun blocks? That's like $6.50/tube. I really hope they do not disappoint though!


I've heard so many good things about the Urban Eco Harakeke range so I picked up the Toner and Essence to try. Once again, I'm not one to open multiple products of the same type so I'm waiting till I'm done with my Mamonde Rose Water Toner and Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner to finish before I give this one a shot. Pretty excited once again! (I think I'm just excited to try new products but I am genuinely excited to try all these products. I need to maintain.)


The Cover Perfection Stick Concealer is also another concealer which I've heard good things about so I snagged myself one to try. I believe this was pretty inexpensive as most Korean products are.


I have really dry hands, especially since I wash them so often at work, so hand creams are definitely a must for me. Hand creams in Korea are in general pretty affordable so I grabbed these 2 to try. I got one in the scent Magnolia and the other in Apricot. I've never tried these 2 scents before so I honestly don't know how they're going to smell like.


Didn't do much of a damage in The Saem because it isn't one of the brands which I am more familiar with. I hope you enjoyed this post nonetheless. Thank you for reading~

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...