Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Nature Republic Haul


Hi guys! I'm back with another haul post, and this time, it's from the brand Nature Republic. Nature Republic is one of those brands that I've never heard of until I went to Korea and the first item I picked up from them on my very first trip to Korea was their Aloe Vera Soothing Gel. I use it almost daily on my spots and on various cuts I get all over my body (I am a hazard to myself) and I find that it helps speed up the healing process. I also apply it as a light body moisturiser on days when I feel like I don't want something too heavy on my skin. But that's not what today's post is about.



The first item I wanted to get was their Snail Solution 70 Cream. I've heard so many people rave about the amazing wonders of snail cream. When I was in BKK, I wanted to get the Snail White cream to try but I found it pretty pricey and I haven't tried any snail products on my face yet so I was pretty skeptical (and scared of breaking out as well). Since then, I have tried snail sheet masks and samples of snail products on my face and they haven't broken me out thus far so I took the plunge and got this cream set!


Since I'm almost done with my Iope Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning (you can read my review on it HERE), instead of repurchasing it, I thought of trying something new and so I picked up The First Essence. Also, this was much cheaper than Iope's so I wanted to see if most essences from different brands work the same way.


I picked up the next 2 items on 2 different trips to Korea (but I decided to lump them here together 'cuz I haven't tried either yet). These are the Super Aqua Max Watery Creams, one in Combination (green) and the other in Moisture (pink). Reason being my skin tends to fluctuate between dry and combination so I got both to suit whichever "mood" my skin is in. My sister loves this cream a lot so I'm pretty excited to give it a try.


I also got the Shea Butter Steam Cream Moist. I've never tried steam creams before and so I was pretty intrigued about the idea of steam creams. They're supposed to be good as an additional layer of moisture on your skin and most reviews that I read said that although the steam feeling wasn't mostly pleasant, they did wake up to radiant and hydrated skin the next day so that's definitely a good thing at least.


I haven't used makeup wipes in a really long time because I usually prefer to use cleansing milks/waters/oils but since Nature Republic was having a 1+1 sale for the Natural Fermentation Aloe Cleansing Tissue I decided to pick 1 pack up to give them a try. Makeup wipes are really convenient for travelling as well.


Thank you for reading~

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...