Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

September

So... I basically sat down tonight after dinner and planned out my schedule for September. Whilst planning, I also included what SH has in September as well and I realised that there may be a very high chance that we won't see each other for a good 3 weeks, not till October starts. The only time we will get to see each other is probably after our classes if he has the time to fetch me so we get to have supper together. Even then, probably not because he has to stay in camp. This is pretty darn insane.

We literally do not have a common off day at all, and since he has army guests he has to entertain till the end of October, this basically means that even if we do have a common off day, he will probably have to stay in camp to "entertain" them anyway.

September was supposed to be a good month, well it will be anyway (yay to Korea!!) but it's going to be a really trying and exhausting month as well. But I have no doubt I will survive through this because I know who has got my back in this.

If this space gets neglected in the month of September, please be understanding because I've just changed my work place and I have so many more new things to learn and I have my fingers in quite a few pies at the moment. I'll try my best to not let this space be dead for too long though. I have faith! x

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...