Hello there

Instagram

Monday, August 10, 2015

Chock Full of Beans

Our last stop of the day was to have coffee at Chock Full of Beans. The main attraction of this place is the adorable 3D latte art that has taken Instagram by storm. Everyone's been posting all these pictures of the latte art and I just had to see it for myself first hand. 


If you're heading here, try to go during their non-peak hours because their indoor seating area is pretty small. They have a decently large outdoor seating area but in Singapore's insane heat, I wouldn't advise venturing out. We were lucky to snag the last table inside although it was inconveniently located right beside the door which wasn't ideal at all.


SH opted for a Coconut Yoghurt Frappe ($7.50). I took a sip of this and literally gagged. I really hate the taste of coconut so this didn't appeal to me at all. I think SH liked it though.


I opted for my usual Ice Cafe Latte ($6) and requested for 3D latte art. Mine definitely wasn't the cutest, I should have requested for something but I'm still pretty impressed nonetheless! I wouldn't mind a Tigger or a bunny popping out of my cup of coffee at all.


Chock Full of Beans
Address: 
| 4 Changi Village Road #01-2090, Singapore 500004 |

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...