Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Word Vomit

I feel like I haven't blogged in the longest time. This blog is still filled with loads of posts because I made sure I scheduled a helluva posts before I started school just to make sure I don't neglect this space. I literally did up like 20 scheduled posts or something (I believe) because I didn't know how busy I would be with school and work and I think it's a good thing I did so because I've been sooo busy.

I haven't used my laptop to just chill and watch movies/YouTube videos for more than like 20 minutes ever since I started school 2 whole weeks ago. It's insane! I used to read story books on my phone and/or chilled with my laptop every single night after work but now I find myself with my notes in front of me, studying till 2am. Regardless of whether I had work till 11pm or class till 10pm, I find myself with my notes, without fail.

Whilst it does seem like it's too excessive way too early in the school term, I also know that it's a good thing to start studying early to build the momentum up because I literally have exams every 2 months. Yeah, I know right, 2 months?! The whole duration of one module takes me 2 months so right now, my first 2 modules started in the first week of July and my exams are in end August. Then, my next 2 modules start immediately in September, with exams in October. It's going to be a crazy 6 months but I believe that with Jesus by my side, there isn't anything I cannot do.

Through this all, I'm so glad that I have the support of every one around me. SH for being the amazing boyfriend he is, picking me up from school every single night just so that I don't have to take the public transport back. And also feeding me after class - I usually don't get enough time to eat dinner before class because I'm literally rushing for class. My dad for sending me to the station after work just so that I won't have to walk all the walk to Lor Chuan station and so I can make it to class on time. And of course, every one who has been so supportive of me and telling me that I can make it even when I'm so exhausted from all the late nights and rushing to and fro from work to class.

It's going to be one helluva ride for the next 6 months but I know I can do this. Also, I have an upcoming trip in September to my favourite land of kimchi with the family to look forward to! I'll do my very best not to neglect this space but if and when I happen to do so, please know that it's just because I've been too busy with school & work.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...