Hello there

Instagram

Monday, June 8, 2015

Ajisen Ramen

Is it weird that although I really enjoy a good bowl of authentic ramen from Keisuke Tonkotsu King or Menya Murashi, I also really like the ramen at Ajisen Ramen?

I know everyone says that the ramen there isn't nice or authentic but I still really like it haha. #dontjudge #nohate #toeachhisown

My all time favourite ramen will have to be Ajisen's Miso Cha Shu Ramen ($11). I'm not sure if they revamped the menu or not because it doesn't usually come with seaweed or veggies or corn but I'm not complaining! I really like this little additions to the bowl.


SH decided to order something different and opted for a rice dish. I can't remember what it is called sorry!


No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...