Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Watami // Bing Go Jung

I've been going without make up on the weekends recently because I want to let my face breathe. Wearing make up for long hours almost every day is taking its toll on my face. I understand that make up isn't a necessity but since I'm a vain pot, I can't do without make up on most days. But some times, I try to be brave and go without my protective armour.

Happy that SH accompanied me to church this time! He isn't a believer but he does make the effort to attend church with me some times because he knows it makes me happy to have him there with me.


With the siblings~


We decided to have lunch Watami because YW felt like it. 


The first time I went to Watami with my brother, I ordered one of their ramen bowls (I can't remember which exactly I ordered) and I didn't really like it. So this time round, I decided to give their rice bowls a try.

I opted for their Tokyo Gyudon ($11.80) and I was surprised to find that it was really tasty.

I'm not usually a fan of beef because there's this... beefy taste (not in a good way). But because of the way they seasoned their beef, I couldn't taste the beefy taste. It was also really thinly sliced and chewy which suited my palate. It also wasn't too salty and the egg was a nice touch!


Watami
Addrss:
| 1 Vista Exchange Green, #02-16, The Star Vista, Singapore 138617 |

After sending the siblings back home, SH and I found ourselves at Bing Go Jung once again. We've literally been back there to have patbingsus once a week for 3 weeks straight. If this doesn't show you just how much we really like their patbingsus, I don't know what will.

This time, we decided to go for their classic Milk and Red Bean Bing Su ($11) with added rice cakes ($1) on the side because SH really likes them.


I must really say that this patbingsu really tastes pretty good. Although I still prefer the matcha one, I liked how you can taste the milk in the shaved ice - it didn't just taste like normal shaved ice. It came with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and the usual red bean, corn flakes and nuts.

If you're not a fan of matcha, the Milk and Red Bean Bing Su is another good option for you to try~

Bing Go Jung Korean Dessert House
Address:
| 102 Guillemard Road, #01-01, Singapore 399719 |

A big thank you to SH for always bringing me to have good food hehe. I can't wait for our BKK trip because we'll be cafe hopping there. Three cheers for good food!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...