Hello there

Instagram

Sunday, May 10, 2015

The ground is flat here

Everyone loves good Chinese food right? I'm back from my recent BKK trip with SH and the one thing I really hate about traveling is that I can't have good Chinese food (Singapore-style) :< That, and also I really missed my bunny haha.

So on one of the weekends after church, SH and I headed to Lao Zhong Zhong again for our hawker fix.

The first time we went there, we saw a whole family arrive only to order from their noodle store. So this time round, SH decided to give their bak chor mee a try and he said it was pretty good! I'm not a huge fan of bak chor mee so I gave this one a miss.


I opted for good old century egg porridge with chicken because this combination is one of my ultimate favourites and it definitely didn't disappoint! It's one of the best porridges I've ever had and I'm definitely going back to have another bowl of this. Tasted so delicious!

I like to have mine with a whole lot of pepper and a small amount of soya sauce but it tasted pretty good even without the pepper and soya sauce. Also, it came filled with ingredients inside so it's definitely worth every penny.


How could we miss out on the ngoh hiang when that's what this eating place is famous for? I'm not a huge fan of their ngoh hiang but I thought their fish balls, spring roll and fish cakes were really delicious!

Yes, I'm aware I like the same things as five year olds. My taste buds haven't matured much since I was that age myself haha.


Lao Zhong Zhong Eating House
Address:
| 29 Tai Thong Crescent, Singapore 347858 |

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...