Hello there

Instagram

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Korea Travelogue // Hanbok Experience

As you may already know... I am not the most demure person. And wearing a hanbok definitely isn't going to make me more lady-like. But since it was one of the must-do things when in Seoul, my mum didn't want to pass up the opportunity to do so. After all, it's free (Singaporean kiasu mind set popping up I see).

We went down to Myeongdong where the place was located at pretty early because the last time I went to Korea to try this place out, all the slots were fully booked.



Whilst my mum takes decent photos, I pretty much act out in every single one of them lawl.


M Plaza (5th Floor)
Address:
| Myeong-dong 2-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul |

How to get here:
1. Take the exit 4 of Myeongdong Station (Subway Line 4)
2. Go straight for 150m and you will see M Plaza on the right




No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...