Hello there

Instagram

Sunday, December 21, 2014

#1164: D'Kranji Farm Resort (Part 3)

Day 3 at D'Kranji Farm Resort which was our last day there. Finally woke up early enough to have breakfast and I think given everything that we're faced there, the breakfast was surprisingly decent!


I love breakfast food and breakfast in general. It's my favourite meal of the day (when I bother to wake up for it). Hashbrown, sausage, eggs, baked beans and toast. What's there not to love?


Packed up and decided to check out slightly earlier because we wanted to go visit some farms! It was so sunny and hot that I whipped out my big floppy hat to ward off some of the suns rays.


First stop of the day, Hay Dairies which is a goat farm in Singapore!

Hay Dairies is a small goat farm, with about 800 goats of mixed breed, producing milk for sale. The farm uses the latest milking, pasteurizing, homogenizing and bottling machines to produce very fresh goat's milk, which it sells directly to customers. 

Hay Dairies serves a niche market in Singapore, providing an alternative to those who are allergic to cow's milk. The farm also welcomes visits and excursions. 

I've never been to a goat farm before so this was an interesting experience for me. Sadly, there wasn't much interaction available between guests and the goats. All we did was follow a sheltered walk way a distance away from the goats and observed them from far. But it was an interesting experience nonetheless.


For those interested in visiting Hay Dairies,
  • Viewing of goats is available from 9am to 4pm on Mon, Wed to Sun, including Public Holidays.
  • Viewing of milking is available from 9am to 11am on Mon, Wed to Sun, including Public Holidays.


Hay Dairies
Address:
| No. 3 Lim Chu Kang, Agrotech Park Lane 4, Singapore 718859 |

Next up, we went to Farmart Centre again just because I really wanted to see cute animals! 


The first animal I saw upon arriving was… Chickens hahahahhaa.


Chickens aside, be prepared to be buried under an avalanche of cuteness!


Farmart Centre
Address:
| 67 Sungei Tengah Road, Singapore 699008 |

Awwwww. I love animals and it was truly a day of fun for me visiting all these fluffy friends! Makes me feel like adopting somebun for Snowball to be friends with.


No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...