Hello there

Instagram

Sunday, September 21, 2014

#1123: Sunday Folks






So I've heard really good things about Sunday Folks which apparently serves really good soft-serve ice cream so SH and I decided to head down one day to give it a try!

The place was pretty small and it was full when we arrived so we decided against the waffles and opted for soft-serve ice cream in a cone instead but we managed to get seat after we ordered which was really lucky.

I had the earl grey lavender which tasted amazing and he had the sea salt gula melaka which I thought tasted a bit funny but he liked it so I guess that's good.

Honestly though, the price was really steep for me. One scoop of ice cream on a cone costed us $7.20 which I thought was really expensive. I don't know. I'm not usually a dessert/ice cream kind of person so I thought it was really pricey but may be it isn't compared to other places.

Nonetheless, if anyone is in need of an ice cream fix, I think you should try the earl grey lavender ice cream! It really tastes extra special ;)

Address: 
| #01-52, Chip Bee Gardens, 44 Jalan Merah Saga |

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...