Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

#1109: Friday/Saturday

Fridays are going to be spent at workkkkk with this girl ^^ So sad that now you're based at little wimbly and I'll only see you every Friday :""""(


And her sister yay! Been looking forward to this day for the longest time :') Work with my two fav sisters.




And also, Hinna!!! Fav baker :* :* :*









Spent most of Saturday in bed sleeping away because I really needed the rest. But I finally managed to get up at about 6ish and we made our way to JB for my favourite food~~~~

Haven't had it in nearly 4 months :'(






Favourite Ah Piaw wonton mee~~~~


And loklok hehe nomz.


I'm such a lucky lucky girl :') Even though I've been sick for nearly 2 weeks, I've got everyone caring about me and trying to make my life easier at work. Thank you each and every one of you who nags at me to make sure I eat properly and don't drink stuff that's bad for me and to make sure that I am having as much rest as I can :')

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...