Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, July 3, 2014

#1106: How to train your dragon 2

Movie date with the girls on Monday ^^ with some Daiso shopping afterwards to buy some knick-knacks for both Wimbly Lu and Little Wimbly. I'm hardly ever gna see these girls anymore now that Little Wimbly is open because all of them are stationed there :'(









Gloria Jeans for some coffee and cakes while they frantically call different places in search of clipboards for the menus for LWL >.>







And of course, an outfit picture shot by my fav boy hehe. Monochrome #alldayerrday



Been sick for a whole week already and it just keeps getting worse. I've had it all, fever, headaches, sore throat, cough, phlegm, runny nose….. the works. I know I should take a break from work to have a good rest 'cuz I think that's pretty much the only thing I really need but it's so hard to find people to cover the insane shifts I'm working at WL now :'(

Thank goodness for good makeup and skin care because even though I'm feeling so bad every single day, I'm pretty sure no one can really tell thanks to all the products I've been using! Maybe I'll do a post on my updated skincare regime?

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...