Hello there

Instagram

Monday, June 23, 2014

#1103: Ramen Keisuke Tori King // Nene Fried Chicken

Saturdays are my favourite days ever hehe. Went to catch a movie on Saturday, How To Train Your Dragon 2!!! It's honestly one of my favourite movies ever, and it's probably the only cartoon film I'll ever willingly watch at the cinema. Not Despicable Me, not Frozen, not even Shrek? Nope. Just TOOTHLESS ^^




And then we went to get our ramen fix at Ramen Keisuke Tori King at 100am. Still the best ramen I've had and the service here is superb.


I usually order the Black Spicy Tori King (it isn't spicy at all), with seaweed and flavored egg. Normal taste for the soup and for the noodle texture, but with less chicken oil. No deep-fried onions and definitely no black fungus for me.



FREE FLOW BEAN SPROUTS (and hard boiled eggs) ^^




*SLURPS*

I don't know if you remember my earlier blog post about Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King but it's basically a different brunch of the Tori King. I still prefer the Tori King over Tonkotsu King 'cuz I love chicken hehe.


Right outside the ramen place, we chanced upon a book sale and I scored this gem for only $5.90 (thank you SH :3) I've been looking for this book in the library for the longest time but never managed to find it, now I can finally read it!!


Woke up super early for the first service at the Star on Sunday TT Literally crawled out of bed at 7am just to make it to church by 8.15. But service was good as usual.


And we had some Nene Chicken for lunch nomz. I still think Korea's Nene is better but this tasted pretty good too! Everything chicken is good ^^








No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...