Hello there

Instagram

Saturday, June 21, 2014

#1102: Saturdate at S.E.A Aquarium

After almost 2 weeks back in SG, I finally had my first real off day from work last Saturday and boy am I glad for it. I've been working so long hours and so many days that I literally wake up, go to work, come home, bathe and sleep. And my "off days" are just days where I have to run errands or plan the dnd. Life is so much more tiring now and any time off is super precious.



Woke up bright and early on Saturday even though I ended work late on Friday night and went to have supper with the WL gang to celebrate Jac's birthday. Went to Vivo for some brunch and I had my favourite yong tau foo which SH just said tasted normal :<

I really think it tastes so much better than other YTF's tho….. >.>


It was such a rainy rainy day on Saturday but I'm pretty glad our plans weren't ones that involved the great outdoors.


We initially wanted to go to the Trick Eye Museum that has finally opened in Singapore (!!!!) but the queue was insanely long. We queued up for about 15 mins before the staff informed us that even after we've purchased our tickets, the wait to enter the museum would take 3-4 hours so we just walked off in the end and went to the S.E.A Aquarium in the end to see the fishes bloop bloop.


Not going to caption the photos because I don't remember most of the names of the sea creatures I saw.








































































































All in all, I had a really good day with the boy simply because I felt so at peace and so happy with the fact that I had a day off. Really missing the feeling of not having work and having no cares in the world 'cept for living right here and right now.

On a happier note, I'm really looking forward to July!!!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...