Hello there

Instagram

Monday, June 16, 2014

#1100: Stateland Cafe // d'Good Cafe

Mondays seem to have become cafe-hopping days with the dnd crew. Last monday, we went to Stateland cafe at Bugis because so many people have been visiting there recently so I really wanted to check the space out. The staff there were really friendly and nice and I really like the whole decor.




Food and coffee, however, was a bit of a disappointment :<

Was really looking forward to have good coffee but they put too little chocolate in the ice mocha so it tasted pretty bitter :'( Eggs benny was pretty pricey for a small portion and it wasn't that nice either.




Stateland Cafe
30 Bali Lane



Went home to play with this little one for a while before heading out for dinner with SH ^^ Hehe I love this little ball of fur so much :') Best decision I ever made.






Today, we visited my fav place for eggs benny ^^ d'Good Cafe! Sadly I had lunch before I met them so I didn't manage to find space in my tummy for some eggs benny :'(


d'Good Cafe
273 Holland Avenue #02-01/02 Singapore 278992



Stopped by Provence for Kerrie to buy some bread before heading back home.




I can haz home cooked food for dinner!!! I honestly cannot remember when was the last time I had home-cooked food because I'm always working on Sunday nights and that's the night SH's mum cooks. But yay I managed to have it tonight!



Came home to stalk Snowball with the camera hehe. He's just the cutest bunneh ever!












And here I am, having some sticky date pudding while watching my favourite YouTuber!! I love you Zoella hehe.


No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...