Hello there

Instagram

Saturday, May 10, 2014

#1095: My 22nd Birthday with Friends.

If there is one thing you need to know about me, it is this: I love balloons. If you buy me flowers and a balloon, the first thing I am drawn to and the first thing I will fawn over, is the balloon. Done that before. I don't know why but I just love balloons and this year I got 2! Made me so happy :')

I've never gotten a Tigger balloon before, EVER. Hehe.





Went to work on my birthday and I was so touched that Giselle went to work early and got everyone to sing a birthday song for me just to celebrate my birthday! :') :') :') I love you Giselle! :* :*

I spend more time at work than at any where else and these people are practically my family right now.






A sunflower from the sister :') I've never really loved sunflowers before because I'm a rose/daisy kind of girl but this sunflower has changed my mind. (It's right in front of me now as I type this post!)


Here's the other balloon I got hehe. Little things in life that make me happy.


A watch from the dearest :') Can't wait to wear it out on the days that I don't have work and I wna dress up and be girly.


Another favourite of mine, receiving cards and letters! Nothing makes me happier than to know that my friends bothered to write little messages for me. This is better than anything money can buy for me.


And the last surprise I got, twelve cupcakes from my dearest Alicia :') I love you and thank you for always being the pillar of support whenever I need to rant at work and one of the only people who preps for me just because you know how tired I always am with having to do all of that alone.



And Rachel got me a rabbit badge because she knows how much I love rabbits hehe. Love you my other favourite ranting buddy at work! (Ignore my really dirty work cap.)


Thank you each and everyone of you who made my special day all the more special. People who took time out to wish me, and the people who spent my day with me just to make sure I'm not alone on my birthday.

I love each and everyone of you and I hold these moments dear in my heart. I'm so blessed to have everyone in my life :')

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...