Hello there

Instagram

Friday, May 9, 2014

#1094: My 22nd Birthday celebration with the Family

This year, I turn 22 or as I prefer to put it, 21 part 2. 

On Wednesday, my family celebrated my birthday with me! It's been a good 5 months since my family all got together to sit down for a meal and although it wasn't a really good meal (I thought the food was quite meh,) I'm still really glad for the time spent together as a family.

We had dinner at the Imperial Restaurant at the Riverview Hotel.










"Fu Rong" (Fluffy Egg White) with Dried Scallop.


Pan-fried Bean Curd.


Four Treasures Fragrant Crispy Duck.

This dish is basically the only dish that I really liked. The rest were quite meh.




Stir-Fried Baby Cabbages.


Braised Cod Fish Flamed with Dangshen and Huang Qi.


Fried Rice with Silver Fish.

















So thankful for my family and the fact that I know I can count on them to always be there for me and to support me in all my decisions, even if they do not like the decisions that I make.

X

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...