Hello there

Instagram

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

#1082: Montigo Day 3

Finally, here's the post on my last day at Montigo. Woke up feeling super sad because the past 3 days has been a dream come true in more ways than I can count and truth be told, I didn't want to go back home to face all the work that have been piling up in my absence :'(

Still in love with the view that my eyes feast upon every morning when I wake up.


We had breakfast at Tadd's but this time, we had a set meal instead of buffet breakfast. May be it was 'cuz there was an event happening later in the day and that the restaurant was only open for breakfast and was closed for the rest of the day.













We didn't do much after breakfast except to sit by the pool side and soak up the view (and take a nap as well hehe.)

How can I ever give this view up? No matter how many times I try to capture the colours of the place properly, no camera (either the DSLR or my iPhone) can capture it. And the colours in these photos are already super pretty.









And one last photo in the ferry before we headed back to Singapore.


I am truly blessed to be able to have a break in the little resort paradise that I've been wanting to go to ever since I have heard of it. It has been the most wonderful mini holiday. Been working hard for this and I'm so glad it was worth every second I spend at work.

Yet another end to a travelogue but hopefully I'll be able to travel more this year. Can't wait to head out on my graduation trip with my best girls hehe.

X

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...