Hello there

Instagram

Monday, March 31, 2014

#1078: Love's Sacrifice

I know I don't say this enough but God is really so good :')

Today's service was one of the better ones that really made a difference to me and I really am so blessed to be able to see Chris Tomlin & Passion Worship Band and to have pastor Louie Giglio preach the word to us.

I am always awestruck at how big our God is and how small we really are. Some times we think of ourselves as someone important but we never are. We're specks of dust in the whole universe. There are literally gazillions of stars out there in the universe, and God knows each one by name. But what's even more amazing is that he knows each of us by our names and who are we? We are but specks of dust relative to the whole universe. God is so big but he is not too big to know each one of us, our likes and dislikes, our personalities, our dreams and hopes and fears…

Everything good that happens to me comes from Your grace and mercy. I can never thank You enough for making me see the light and coming into my life because life is so amazing with You in it.

I love you God.

I know who goes before me, I know who stands behind
The God of angel armies is always by my side
The one who reigns forever, He is a friend of mine
The God of angel armies is always by my side

And nothing formed against me shall stand

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...