Hello there

Instagram

Saturday, March 1, 2014

#1071

It's hard to believe that February is over and with it marks the end of a tiring work month. With March comes my much deserved break from the real world and from Singapore. I can't wait to head off for a simple getaway trip just because I worked hard enough to deserve it. (Even if I have to slog like a cow again when I come back.)

But anyway, here's my week in photos:

Snowball looking really comfy with his head on his bunny pillow!


Did you know that Snowball has a grey patch on his tail? He has long hair on his bum area so his tail is actually hidden underneath all that fur. But he has a really cute little tail hehe.


Tuesday in my favourite colours. (Just had to post this photo 'cuz my legs rarely look this long, or this skinny.)


A really blur photo (which I didn't realize when it was taken and only realized when I wanted to post it up). But my outfit for school on Wednesday.


A bunch of flowers because of a silly quarrel. But nonetheless, thank you X



Thursday after work. In search of dinner to fill my tummy.


Survived a crazy intense 2 days at work. Although I usually work on Friday nights and Saturday mornings, WL recently extended their opening hours to 11pm on Friday nights which means we end later. And I joined my friends for supper. And, I walked home after that with my brother. Which means I only slept for 4 hours before going to work this morning.

I N S A N E.

But I survived which is awesome and only by God's grace that I did.


Okkkkkk, off to study before I head to bed earlier tonight 'cuz there's church (and work) tomorrow!

X

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...