Hello there

Instagram

Friday, September 24, 2010

All the crazy shit I did tonight, those would be the best memories

PRELIMS ARE FUCKING OVER BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And what better way to celebrate the first day of freedom by meeting my twin to shopppppppppp!
Ok we totally wanted to "window shop" but we ended up shopping. Didn't do too much damage though, so it's alright.
But I must admit, my taste in clothes is changing again. Seh. LOL.
I think my dressing is gonna be as random as dawn's soon.
Shopped till I couldn't take it any more then we went to Starbucks to chill till 11 plus. Mad palia please whenever I'm with this girl I totally say the stupidest things. Thank goodness no one else was there to hear hahahahahaha.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...