Hello there

Instagram

Sunday, September 19, 2010

22nd.

So I met D today and I managed to spend almost the whole day with him. Went to Tampines to meet him before we headed down to Airport just to eat Popeyes. Am glad that I finally got to eat my mashed potato! There were 2 television sets showing Tom and Jerry and this silly boy kept his eyes glued onto the screens. Why he's so fascinated by Tom chasing after Jerry, I'll never know. After all, Tom has chased Jerry for over 20 years and he STILL HASN'T CAUGHT JERRY YET. So I doubt he actually will one day. Headed back to Hougang to satisfy his want to drive his car then back to his place afterwards.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...