Hello there

Instagram

Monday, August 23, 2010

And I dance to move only you

I don't really know how to express how the past 2 weeks have been for me but I just know that I wanna thank all those people who have been there in one way or another for me. Like really, even hearing me rant has helped relieved some pressure on me. I guess you don't really know how many people are really there for you until some thing really happens. I'm just glad that instead of finding out that no one's there, I found every one. I thank each and every one of you for whatever you've done for me. Just too many names to name but I'll never forget any of you ok!

Don't wanna go into the details of what happened cuz every one who matters to me already knows what happened anyway. I'm glad I pulled through with everyone's help and God's of course.

Gonna start studying from now on and stop screwing up my A levels just because I'm feeling upset. There's not much time left but I think there's just enough to make a difference. I'll to try to keep this blog more updated but no promises because I've really got to buck up and start studying already.

I'm glad you never left me, and I love you :)

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...