Hello there

Instagram

Sunday, July 4, 2010

I found myself when I found you.

So my weekend was pretty good. D came over to stay on both Friday and Saturday nights and it was good cuddling up with some one I love.

Saturday was spent struggling to wake up at 10am (we were supposed to reach Bishan by 10) then heading over to Bishan to buy the tix for Eclipse and having Mos burger for brunch. Awesome food, Mos is seriously. Eclipse was awesome even if I do say so myself. I'm in luvvvvv with the Twilight saga and for Twilight-haters, STFU! I'm a sucker for romances and Bella and Edward's one is just purrrrrrfect! Ok so we went to Coffee Bean afterwards to study (me) and maple/dota (him) before heading back to his crib then back to mine.

Total waste of time today cuz I can't believe I woke up at 1pm and he didn't even bother waking me up! Tried to study seriously but even though the mood was there, I kept struggling to stay awake. And anyway I saw Kristin at Cotton On today and it was good talking to her once again, after like years.

So, how was your weekend? :)

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...