Hello there

Instagram

Friday, June 25, 2010

4 years & counting ♥

Met up with my baby girls on Tuesday, was initially supposed to be a Sentosa trip but it rained so last minute we decided to catch "She's out of my league" at the Cathay. Had lunch at PS's Pizza Hut then movie, before heading over to Hougang. I wanted my cheese hotdogs and Dawn wanted her phone cover so we went to the pasar malam. Plaza for l4d2 afterwards and boy these girls made me laugh my ass off literally. Dawn kept on picking up random stuff, and she kept on asking me if she needed them! Like every time I looked at her screen, she had a different gun. Best. D came over to find us cuz he had night's out and he bought me my ramly burger! (Y) Slacked at Mac till night before heading home. Love you bbgs! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...