Hello there

Instagram

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hello there.

Photobucket

Ip man was pretty good despite the fact that it was in Chinese and true enough, I had to constantly read the subtitles to understand what every one in the show was saying. Horrible how I got an A2 for HMT and now my Chinese standard is this bad? But whatev~ Went to Plaza Sing with D to catch Ip man after him whining to me over and over again that he wanted to watch it. I drew the line cuz I don't want to watch Iron man as well. But yeah, have to admit that Ip man was good! I'm glad I gave in. Chinese nationalism~~~ (LOLWTF)

Ok la I admit I just wanted the excuse to see our faces on my blog. My blog's flooded with too many exco peektures already!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...